Fri, 11 Jun|
Shangri La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
The OM-ICE Process - June '21
Please read all details below before registering. This is a NON-residential programme.
Time & Location
11 Jun 2021, 12:00 pm – 13 Jun 2021, 7:00 pm
Shangri La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, 101 Siloso Rd, Singapore 098970
About the Event
GROUP DISCOUNT Now Available!
Apply discount code 'grouplove' upon checkout when you buy 3 or more tickets for a 20% discount.
- Extensive pre-Process activities to prepare yourself psychologically and physically
- 3 days Process to transform your life
- 1 hour webinar 1 month from Process to rekindle commitment
- 1 hour webinar 3 months from Process to consolidate commitment
Friday, 11 Jun. 2021: 12:00 to 19:00
Saturday, 12 Jun. 2021: 09:00 to 19:00
Sunday, 13 Jun. 2021: 09:00 to 19:00
* This is a non-residential programme, and participants will travel to the event location every morning from their usual abode.
The event venue is the Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore.
Given the nature of the limitations imposed by the global pandemic and their impact on the programme, we are delighted to extend a considerable discount for the June 2021 event.
You will experience the exact same learning and healing process, the only difference is the setting in which you will be immersed.
As such we decided to simplify the ticketing process and have a single ticket type for individual participants. This includes:
- Dinner and refreshments
- Expert training and guidance from Oberdan
- Goody bag with OM-ICE products
- Cold therapy
Price: $1,995 per pax
* Limited spaces only for this OM-ICE Process date
We will reimburse Participants who are unable to participate in the programme according to the following schedule:
- 91 or more days from your scheduled Process: 100% of all Participant fees
- between 31 and 90 days from your scheduled Process: 75% of all Participant fees
- 30 days or less from your scheduled Process: not refundable
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any programme, workshop or event. In the event that we are forced to do so, participants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to transfer their registration to the same programme on another date. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, including travel and accommodation costs incurred by participants as a result of cancellation. We will give a minimum of two weeks notice when cancelling an event whenever possible, however, we cannot be held liable when cancellation of an event with less than two weeks notice becomes necessary due to force majeure.
WHAT TO BRING
- Internet-enabled device (ideally a laptop or tablet - a MUST HAVE)
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat
- Swim wear
- Notebook and pen
- Workbook (provided)
- Refillable water bottle
Due to the physical nature of the programme, we are unable to accept participants who are pregnant or who have experienced the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Kidney failure
- A history of serious health issues like heart failure or stroke
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Shortly after a surgical operation
- Cold urticaria
- Severe asthma
If you are concerned about any health condition, please consult a medical doctor before signing up for the programme.
You MUST COMPLETE the sign up process to confirm your place at the workshop. Failure to complete the sign up process will result in your name being removed from the participants' list.
Upon completing the purchase you will immediately receive a confirmation email, which will include the URL to the sign up process. This should take about 15 minutes to complete.
This tickets grants you access to the programme.