Fri, 02 Dec|
Singapore Venue TBC
OM-Wellness Retreat (2-4 December 2022)
This is a bespoke immersive Experiential Wellness and Personal Growth programme. Accommodation, breakfast, coffee and tea breaks, dinner are all included. Retreat starts on Friday 2 Dec. 22 at 12:00 Retreat ends on Sunday 4 Dec. 22 at 20:00 Limited spaces. Book now.
Time & Location
02 Dec 2022, 12:00 pm SGT – 04 Dec 2022, 8:00 pm SGT
Singapore Venue TBC, Singapore
About the Event
The OM-WELLNESS Retreat is an exceptional blend of psychology, breathwork, movement and cold exposure practices for a profoundly efficient and life-changing experience as featured in The Straits Times, Vogue, South China Morning Post and Tatler.
You will get like past participants:
✨ Increased emotional resilience and ability to deal with negative emotions
✨ A better understanding of how to live a healthy life (mental, physical, emotional and also on a spiritual level)
✨ Recharged energy levels
✨ To let go of unhealthy behaviours and habits
✨ To heal emotional wounds and stories
✨ To make changes in your lifestyle and work for a more meaningful and happier life
✨ To improve the quality of your relationships
✨ To make some wonderful friends along the way
YOUR FACILITATOR: DR OBERDAN MARIANETTI
Dr Oberdan Marianetti is the creator of OM-ICE and a qualified psychologist and clinical sexologist with over 20 years of corporate and clinical practice.
- He is a certified Wim Hof Method instructor and a certified Oxygen Advantage instructor
- He is constantly developing new techniques, knowledge and tools to help himself and his clients enhance their sense of wellbeing and fulfillment
- He is dedicated to maintain a healthy body for a healthy mind and cycles, practices yoga and takes ice-baths on a daily basis
- Extensive pre-retreat activities (max 3 hours) to prepare yourself psychologically and physically
- 2.5 days process to transform your life
- Daily activities: transformational learning, movement, breathwork and cold therapy
- 1 hour webinar 1 month after retreat to rekindle commitment
- 1 hour webinar 3 months after retreat to consolidate commitment
Friday, 2 Dec. 2022: 12:00 to 20:00
Saturday, 3 Dec. 2022: 09:00 to 20:00
Sunday, 4 Dec. 2022: 09:00 to 20:00
ACCOMMODATION: Limited spaces! BOOK your programme now!
- Single (1 person): $ 2,750/pax
- Couple (2 people) $ 2,500/pax | Save $ 500 in total with coupon code 'couple' upon check-out
- Watch this short video to learn how to apply the coupon code upon check-out.
2-Nights Accommodation = $ 850
F&B offering at the retreat = $ 300
25 hours of learning with Dr Oberdan = $ 7,500
TOTAL PROGRAMME VALUE = $ 8,650 per pax (you pay only $ 2,750)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- 5 coffee and tea breaks with healthy snacks
- 3 dinners
- Event refreshments
- 2.5 days of experiential activities designed to transform your life including: breathwork, cold therapy, meditation, yoga and psychological personal growth work
- Goody bag with OM-Wellness products
14-Day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your experience at the retreat, just let us know and we will refund your money. No questions asked.
We will reimburse Participants who are unable to participate in the programme according to the following schedule:
- Between 31 and 60 days from your scheduled Process: 80% of all Participant fees
- 30 days or less from your scheduled Process: not refundable
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any programme, workshop or event if we do not have the minimum number of participants. In the event that we are forced to do so, participants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to transfer their registration to the same programme on another date. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, including travel and accommodation costs incurred by participants as a result of cancellation. We will give a minimum of two weeks notice when cancelling an event whenever possible, however, we cannot be held liable when cancellation of an event with less than two weeks notice becomes necessary due to force majeure.
WHAT TO BRING
- Internet-enabled device to comfortably type (laptop or tablet - A MUST HAVE)
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat
- Swim wear
- Notebook and pen
- Earphones (A MUST HAVE)
Due to the physical nature of the programme, we are not able to accept participants who are pregnant or who have experienced the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Kidney failure
- A history of serious health issues like heart failure or stroke
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Shortly after a surgical operation
- Cold urticaria
- Severe asthma
If you are concerned about any health condition, please consult a medical doctor before signing up for the programme.
You MUST COMPLETE the sign up process to confirm your place at the workshop. Failure to complete the sign up process will result in your name being removed from the participants' list.
Upon completing the purchase you will immediately receive a confirmation email, which will include the URL to the sign up process. This should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Early Bird (Deluxe Room)
Two Early Bird tickets available for our Deluxe Room. Enjoy 250 SGD off the full ticket price.
Single (Deluxe Room)
Couples (2 pax): Apply coupon code '𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞' at check out for a 𝟏𝟎% 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭